Thursday 19 September 2013

Example- All the wrong places- warehouse analysis

Over the weekend I watched Examples new music video and noted some aspects of it that i would like to include in the music video for Enigma. I like the use of the lights. (James Vivian has access to
2x Equinox Micro Bars, 1x Lantra G50, Laser and 1x Equinox Firecracker.) Also the warehouse idea, it was the bands idea to film in a warehouse which they have access to. In this video I like the images of him walking through the semi lighted under ground corridors. The urban feel about this video I would like to pay attention to and include in our music video.
 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_2kVtUCj-E

I like this shot because there is not a lot of light on his face,
 this could be a shot that we use in our music video to portray mystery.


I like the use of light on this shot also because of the figuring of the artist.
I would do this with all four band members playing their instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment